Are You A Camper Or A Glamper?
Scroll down to check out your options
Camping WITHOUT your car (included in your festival ticket)
- Your festival ticket includes access to 3 of the festival’s campsites: The Hilton, Ellis Park, and Country Club.
- First come, first served. We can’t keep any spots.
- Campers have access to two ablution blocks – indoor hot showers and flushing toilets.
- Outdoor showers (hot and cold) are also available, as well as ample portable loos around the festival grounds
- Don’t need to be with your vehicle? Then go for Ellis Park, The Hilton or Country Club – green grass and flat ground is your reward!
Camping WITH your car (purchase a Hillybilly access ticket)
- Your festival ticket does NOT include access to Hillbilly.
- This is a new change at the 2024 festival.
- We are upgrading facilities within Hillbilly, expect better ablution facilities, more lighting and demarcated roads and footpaths.
- First come, first serve. Your ticket only grants you access, we can’t keep any spots.
- Limited number of tickets, we want this campsite to work safely and optimally.
- Campers have access to any ablution blocks at the festival – indoor hot showers, flushing toilets, outdoor hot and cold showers, and portable toilets.
- Want to camp in / with / next to your vehicle? Add a Hillbilly campsite ticket to your basket
Glamping with Heartbreak Motel (not included in your festival ticket)
Don’t feel like pitching and breaking down a tent? Want to rock out in a little more comfort and luxury? Then the Heartbreak Motel is for you.
Choose between two tented suites:
- Graceland Tent – 3x4m tent with carpet, 2 beds, linen, side table, canvas cupboard, electric interior light, power point, outdoor camp carpet and 2 outdoor chairs. Breakfast is included, access to private toilets and hot showers, and the camp has it’s own security and a separate dining/chill zone.
- Cadillac Tent – 3x3m dome tent with carpet, 2 beds, linen, side table, battery light and plastic chairs. Breakfast is included, access to private toilets and hot showers, and the camp has it’s own security and a separate dining/chill zone.