Are you a camper or a glamper?
Option 1: Camping
(included in your festival ticket)
- Your festival ticket includes access to the festival’s campsites: The Hilton, Ellis Park, Country Club or Hillbilly.
- First come, first served. We can’t keep any spots.
- Campers have access to two ablution blocks – indoor hot showers and flushing toilets.
- Outdoor showers (hot and cold) are also available, as well as ample portable loos around the festival grounds.
Choose between the different campsites:
- Want to camp in / with / next to your vehicle? Choose Hillbilly campsite.
- Don’t need to be with your vehicle? Then go for Ellis Park, The Hilton or Country Club – green grass and flat ground is your reward!
Option 2: Glamping with Heartbreak Motel
(not included in your festival ticket)
Don’t feel like pitching and breaking down a tent? Want to rock out in a little more comfort and luxury? Then the Heartbreak Motel is for you.
Choose between two tented suites:
- Graceland Tent – includes carpet, 2 beds with mattresses, linen, plug point, ceiling light, table, private shower block, portable toilets, breakfast each morning, security.
- Cadillac Tent – includes 2 mattresses, linen, battery operated light, breakfast each morning, private shower block, portable toilets, security.
Visit our Tickets page to book your tent at Up The Creek.
If you have any more questions or would like to make sure your tent is next to your friends, please email email@example.com